Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Legal.

I have these crazy ideas i want to do when i turn 19:
  • Speed dating with Harmony for the hell of it & give false information about ourselves.
  • Have the freedom to buy alcohol & buy what the heck i want & whenever i want!
  • Go clubbing & go to celebrities to club with gay people.
  • Tequila Body Slammer! I always wanted to lie down on the table at a club & get someone to lick tequila off my belly botton & grab the lemon out of my mouth.
  • Travel with some friends & do adventurous things!

3 comments:

  1. omg. you're right. i can't stop writing here...

    ReplyDelete
  2. KRISTINE! said...
    omg. you're right. i can't stop writing here...

    December 30, 2008 6:06 AM


    OMG KRIS, tell me you're not still up... LOL
    but then again I'm up too!

    Sophie, I wish I was the same age as you! But when you turn 19 in about... 8 months i will be legal with you! Please wait for me before you do all these spontaneous things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL you guys are making me awake now. that's so funny!

    ditto sophie! don't we all... whens your bday agian?weren't we talking about this before? SUMMER BABY right?!?

    ReplyDelete