Thursday, January 1, 2009

happy new year

On New Year's Eve, we celebrated @ Crystal's... It was alright. It could have been better. A LOT BETTER. . . After, on New Year afternoon, I snuck home while everyone else was asleep. When i got home, i ran to my mom's room & stayed in bed. I was so sick to the point where i had to call my mom home to take care of me... man that was some badass pain... grr :(
Anyway, i think im going to go hit richmond center or something. I can't handle staying home for another day. xox

1 comment:

  1. YOU WERE THAT BADLY IN PAIN?
    oh crap i hope your better..i didnt know it was that bad when u told me on msn. :S
    hope you have fun at rc. find something nice for the new year. and finally woman u got that eyeliner! i think i had about ur eyeliner u wanted. haha

    ReplyDelete