Monday, January 19, 2009

I did what I said I would.

so S remember what we've talked about in the car on tuesday night?
well i did it, now it's your turn :)

My day:
I've never bussed so much in my entire life! In the morning, my mom wanted to drive me to ICBC but i woke up late, so i had to bussed down myself around noon but i got lost! Anyway! After ICBC, my mom wanted to treat me for lunch, so i had to bus down to downtown! After my mom drove me home... from home i bussed down to richmond! so.. today I BUSSED 8 TIMES, skytrain once & 2 cars; My mom and Crystal! BUT..! i am okay with that since i had such a good day today! :) ... Today, I also went over to AJ's... we hung out, talked, watched movies & just chilled.. hehe

I guess i like my coffee... Hot, tall and dark :)

No comments:

Post a Comment