Saturday, January 24, 2009

Piece of Me.

Friday night:
I met up with Swana, Natalie & Grace @ matsuyama. I had mango ice cream! Natalie thought it was such a rip off! $2,25 for a small scoop! so we went to Aberdeen for some desserts!.. After we all went to the mosaic meeting. @ 10 Crystal, Jay, Grace, Thomas & i went to zepher for bubble tea & we met up with Pasu... After Zepher, Pasu, Swana & I went over to crystal's for cosmo night!

Today:
I went over my aunt's for dinner! happy chinese new year!

- - -
... Today i talked to Aj & he invited me to the Britney Spears concert in seattle! (Kristine if you are reading this right now. I am pretty sure.. at this very moment.. you're very very jealous! >=]) I don't know if i could go, cause my mom would freak since A) It's in SEATTLE!.. I mean if it's in van, it's alright B) He's driving us there and C) It's just me & him.. mom probably think we'll fuck or something! grr... but hey i'll ask anyway! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment