Thursday, February 26, 2009

HELLO THURSDAY!

Dear blog, finally a day i could relax!
Teacher decided not to give us homework tonight.


Anyways, This weekend is going to be busy busy and involve no sleep at all, since 1) Friday night, Alex's birthday party. 2) pull a all-nighter with Kristine. 3) watch the girls perform on Saturday afternoon and 4) Sunday, possibly go karaoke and homework! Tomorrow before school I got to clean the house and do some errands. Go to school then after school head down to Metrotown to find a last minute birthday gift and then head down to meet Kristine and figure out how on earth we're going to get down to Stanley Park from Richmond. grr.

PLAYLIST: Everything by B2K
A little too not over you by David Archuleta


I've been in a really good mood. Everything seems to be so funny lately. The smallest thing gets me laughing for a good 10-20 seconds. I got a text saying " wamp wamp wamp wamp Charlie Brown!" and i couldn't stop laughing for the longest time. I don't even know why, It wasn't even that funny maybe because the guy in my class was reading out loud and his name was charlie. okay okay! i am reading on fmylife.com and now this is funny: "Today, I was teasing my boyfriend telling him that my butt was so much cuter than his and that at least mine wasnt smelly stinky or hairy. Then he said yea, I just wish that your vag was the same way. FML" and "Today, I was drunk and horny. So I texted "I want to fuck your pussy" to my girlfriend. I later realized that I had accidentally substituted the s for the p, and actually said "I want to fuck your puppy." FML" haha! gosh this is a little embarasing: "Today, I decided to brush up on my flirting skills and ask a guy I thought was kind of cute what time it was. He pointed to the very visible watch on my wrist and said "You should know already". FML"... Something i would do also! HAHAHA luckily i don't have a watch.

SLY♥ [ Harmony i love you]

No comments:

Post a Comment