Saturday, February 21, 2009

HAPPYTIME.

This whole school week gone by so fast!
Maybe cause I didn't have school on friday!

Monday: After school.. Bill walked me home. Awkward? nope. It wasn't so bad! haha :) My mom came back home from California... came along w/ bf. She got me a bunch of clothing and make up.

Tuesday: Clement picked me up after school to go to the Library to "study." We actually ended up going to cosmogirl.com and askmen.com to read random stuff and after when library closed, we went to matsuyama to eat yummies.

Wednesday: After school.. Kristine and Pasu picked me up from school and drove to Crystal's Basketball game. After basketball, we went over to Crystals to see the cats. They are so effin cute. I named the white cat Vanilla.

Thursday: In the morning I went to dimsum with my mom and her bf... after school i bussed to Richmond Center to meet up with Kristine. Pasu picked us up after shopping to go eat @ zepher. Leon and Nick (white) met up with us. The guys were going to go to the movies so Pasu dropped us @ Crystals. The orange cat slept on me all night.

Friday: Before Kristine and I went for Allan's birthday dinner.. We decided to go to Toys'R'us and played around with the bikes, scooters and skateboards. I want to be 10 all over again. Allan's birthday dinner was goooood. Happy belated birthday Allannnn! After dinner.. The guys decided to go to play some games.. so Kristine and I went with the guys but all the net place are packed so Leon drove Kristine and I to Crystals and wait for Pasu... but after awhile Leon went home and Pasu, Clement and Joe came and we just chilled and played Rockband.
Saturday: Kristine came over my place to get ready for her grad photo. Pasu came to picked us up and went to artona. Their photos are great and we had a blast! It was actually so fun today. My mom invited us to go eat some Vietnamese food. After dinner we went to Wal-mart! I swear EVERYONE in there was staring and laughing @ us because Kristine and I were sitting on the cart and Pasu was pushing us and we also had like 39248203 Eggo waffles in the cart too! hahaha oh good times good times.SLY♥

1 comment:

  1. roflmfao. askmen.com? haha nice studying method thats what i do..but not on askmen.com lol

    i love wal mart!! haa you fatty, just sitting with eggos not actually walking around.

    i wish schl didnt eat up my life. i miss you!

    ReplyDelete