Thursday, March 5, 2009

COMETOMEBABY.

chilling, blogging, drinking peach cocktail, eating Cinnamon Toast Crunch with no milk and watching Iron Chef @ 1 in the morning. muahaha

COUNTDOWN: 12 days!

school is good. everything's cool. I'm sick again. If i leave my nose alone.. it falls like Niagara Falls.. now around my nose is dry and it looks like snots sticking out. I tried putting lotion and peeling it off.. :/ not working so well. Anyways, I feel like Matsuyama right about ... NOW. I want sushi and Chicken Teriyaki Don! Just thinking about it makes me drool! talking about drool.. I came over to Crystal right after school today and Kristine was taking a nap and she was drooling! HAHA... sorry Kris.

Spring Break SPRING BREAK Spprinng breakkk!
I will be in Florida at Disneyworld with besties. I'm SOOO EXCITED!! I'm going to list things i'm going to bring!
  • RAZOR! i get so hairy in hot days.
  • Toothbrush, Shampoo, Conditioner, deodorant stick, Face Moisturizer, Lotion, Make-Up Remover, Tweezer, Hair brush.
  • MAKE-UP!
  • Flip flops
  • Shorts and tees
  • Underwears and Bras
  • Bikini x2
  • Accessories
  • Sweaters and long sleeve shirts (just in case)
  • Camera and Camera battery charger
  • 1 purse to carry a bunch of crap on the plane and 1 waist pouch for DisneyWorld.
  • Books, magazines, Ipod and games.
  • Medications and allergy pills
  • Homeworks. boo!

That's it.. I think. I probably will bring more than what i've just listed but I think i've listed all the important stuff for me to bring! okay.done.bye.

SLY♥

1 comment: