Tuesday, March 10, 2009

SPRING BREAK. [ New Update ]

so this spring break i will be leaving to Florida for a week.
(march 17-23)
My Grandma is kind of sick... My mom and sister are going to be going to Montreal this spring break without me and my mom thought it would be a good idea to surprise everyone if i come visit them after I come back from Florida.. but i will be missing about 3 days of school which hopefully doesn't flunk me :/ but that's not as important than my grandmother. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
so I'll be going back to my hometown:
Montreal (march 26-29)
This is also my first time riding the plane by myself! gosh i'm so excited! i havent been to Montreal in YEARSSS! i think the last time i was there was.. 3-4 years ago :( & that's also the last time i saw my dad. eeeep. He probably wont even recognize me! btw NOONE will know that i'm coming cept for my mom and she's going to come pick me up @ the airport and we will surprise them :D haha anyways! so that's that. Don't miss me too much! ciao xo

SLY♥

No comments:

Post a Comment