Monday, September 28, 2009

dumbshit.

I am fucking tired of your fucking bullshit. Go to hell. I hate how you assume shit bout me, think you know EVERYTHING about me & talk behind my back like you think i dont know.. grow the fuck up! how old are you, you fuckface. even a 12-year-old is more mature than you. Stop pretend like you are smart and you know everything cause you're not and you dont. I like how you think sticking your nose into other people's business and helping them out make you a good friend cause it don't and you are just making it worse. If you stick your nose into other people's business without being invited, don't be surprised if they verbally bloody it. Also, stop giving advice cause it sucks. you are stupid, cocky, immature, an asshole, jerk, shit and everything bad you can think of. bye bitch. i'm done for now.

1 comment:

  1. brutal.harsh.
    LOL dont make me laugh , im in bio right now

    ReplyDelete