Thursday, September 17, 2009

hmm, life's good ♥

I think I should write on my blog more often.
Here's the best place to express and let it all out... well.. most.

I read my few last posts and i thought about how stupid I was.. regretting slacking off in school, not working hard, not studying, etc. dude.. it's okay.. lesson learned. i've worked hard and all the night classes i took.. .PAID OFF! & yes! i'm DONE highschool! Guess what? i went home today just to find out that i got accepted to arts and science in Langara! i'm so excited! i can't wait to do homework, study, not getting enough sleep, waking up early & everything! well.. i'm not as excited but i can do it! ive been taking the easy way out for too long now. but YES YES YES!! i'm so happy.. i've been so stressed out about it!

Another thing that was good bout today was Micheal ♥.. i know, im a tool.
&&.. KRISPY KREME. we went all the way to delta just to eat some good ol' donuts.
-oh yes, & you should never give out your number to guys you just met. kbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment