Monday, October 12, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving Girls ♥

Special thanks to Dana & Grace for hosting, helping & cooking for the thanksgiving dinner on saturday!
It was such a success! The turkey turned out GREAT!


This weekend was pretty fun, tiring, epic & dramatic! I ate a lot & had some drinks here and there.. friday, we had so much things to get done. grocery, getting ready, Gabes sister's birthday & bunch of other stuff! it was fun though! we got to dress up & i love dressing up! @ the end of the night I was EXHAUSTED! i just wanted to go home & sleep! Saturday, the girls came over early to cook for our thanksgiving dinner @ my place! Everything turned out great! good food, great company, tons of laughters & also drama drama drama..! sunday, i went over to dana's for dinner with her famjam & had some philipino food! Monday, I caught a flu.. I slept so much & took about 3 naps! my mom drugged me like crazy & fed me lol! i could barely stand, i cough so much that my throat hurt, my whole body is aching, my head is spinning & hurting, & im always tired!! cross my fingers & hope its not the swine flu!! Tonight, John was nice enough & got me food & a big bottle of strawberry calpico! I didn't ask for it or anything! he just called me & said to open my front door & the food was right there for me! :D I thought that was really sweet. anyway, my pills are kicking in & im getting drowsy! good night for now! until next time, bloggers! ♥

1 comment: