Thursday, December 17, 2009

Have your tissue ready! :)

I didn't really do anything special today but eat eat eat & we also visited some relatives! I saw my cousin. She's my age & really good looking. I guess it runs the family ;) jk
There's this restaurant I go eat EVERYTIME I'm here cause it's my favorite! They have bunch of seafood & finger foods! We don't use anything but our fingers to eat! it's freaking awesome! I had like crawfish, raw oysters, crabs, corns, sausages & fries! yummy in my tummy! While I was eating, viet celebrities walked in & ate there too! 3 of them! 1 singer & 2 comedians! sitting & eating together with their family! I wasn't starstruck but they said hi to us :D he he he lol one of them is cute but he's old & married so it's weird saying that! OH AND has childrens! That's my highlight of the day!

Bon appetit ♥

2 comments:

  1. THAT LOOOOKS GOOD@! youre making me hungry, im gonna eat dinner now hahha.
    looks like youre having tons of fun though ! =))

    ReplyDelete
  2. man! it was GOOD.
    I'll bring you here next time ;)
    naw.. visiting friends & family is hella boring!
    but other than that, everything is good!

    ReplyDelete