Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Hello warm weather!

We arrived here around 9:30PM. It's really warm here. I'm guessing we're in OC right now but i'm not sure LOL! My hotel room is nice :) we are located in between where disneyland & disney downtown is! Christmas lights & trees are everywhere!
When I got into my hotel room.. I went to go brush my teeth & I noticed that i somehow swallowed my braces bracket!! that thing that holds the elastic & the archwire! yep! i SWALLOWED it! probably from eating that piece of crispy chicken i had on the plane.. freaking braces glue aren't strong enough >=( maybe that's why they told me not to bite into ribs & chicken wings but to cut it into pieces! haha
I'm not really sure what we're doing tomorrow but it's 1:41AM & I have to sleep now! good night xo

No comments:

Post a Comment