Thursday, February 11, 2010

LIVE.LAUGH.LEARN.

I was thinking of dropping out of sociology if I failed my first exam.. & yes, I did failed my exam but I am not dropping out of sociology. I am not giving up that fast. Also, the reason why I changed my mind is because I've been told that I have been this far might as well stay & fight all the way through. I talked to my prof & he's one good man. He seems like a guy that doesn't really give a crap but he's really soft on the inside. He even tried to crack some jokes to comfort me. goofy goofy man. I think I am falling ... in love with him. i'm just kidding. Anyway, he told me that he will help me through this & he will go through my notes with me after the olympic break. Another reason to why I am staying is .. I have people that actually cares & are willing to help me. Now, just need more self discipline & do well in this course. ♥ xo

No comments:

Post a Comment