Monday, January 10, 2011

New year's eve & new year.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
NEW YEAR
In Seattle with JP
I wish I took more pictures :( i didn't end up taking pictures on our first or second night there. Anyway ..enjoy :)
Mmm.. Milkshake &hearts.
At Johnny Rockets
It's like a 70s fast food restaurant but they have waiters lol
Cost us 5cents to play a song :)
He ended up getting the philly cheese steak & I had the hot dog with onion rings.
Downtown Seattle
At the Cheesecake Factory
we went to the movies, watched Tron and we had a huge popcorn to ourselves so we weren't that hungry when we got to the cheesecake factory.
I forgot what we ordered... i think it was the chocolate mousse cheesecake.
He's so attractive :)
hehehe
He won this for me :)
First night there and our hotel room was a mess already! should have taken a picture on day 3 lol
other restaurants we went to:
Blueacre Seafood & we also went to a steakhouse but i can't remember what it's called!

1 comment:

  1. I like this blog to read its based on life experience.
    Thanks for share with us,

    Gold Update
    Best Commodity Tips

    ReplyDelete