Friday, December 26, 2008

i am feeling you

So today... around 2 in the morning I talked to Brian on the phone till 5 in the morning. We would have talked a lil longer if we both didn't fell asleep on each other or more like I hung up on him when he fell asleep on ME! HAHA. He is a good guy though. He is someone you could talk to just about anything!... and i mean ANYTHING! He is way too honest sometime. Sometime he would just call me to tell me he just got laid from a random girl @ a party! Anyway, after Kristine called me around 12 ish saying something about meeting her @ richmond center for boxing day!... I bailed on her since it was snowing more than ever & I was really tired! I went back to sleep after I hung up on her & woke up around 2. I went to my living room & watched P.S. I Love You AGAIN! It is so good & they are some good looking men in there! While i was watching & sipping on my hot milk tea, Frank called me... how random is that? He invited me to go to some electronic store & see tvs with him? what do i know about TV? honestly.. haha so no thanks, i rather stay home! Couple of hours later... i watched The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pant & Swana called me from Whistler! Apparently, there are a lot of hot guys up there & most are from Australia! OH BOY DO I LOVE A GUY WITH AN ACCENT! haha lucky her! well she should be back soon! She said she'd call me when shes back & plan out tmr night!... It is so entertaining watching people get stuck in the snow! pushing cars and shoveling the snow! These Indian/Punjaby people literally got stuck out there for HOURS! Anyways, i am going to go read Icing on the Lake :]

1 comment:

  1. AUSTRALIAN BOYS = YUMMY EYE CANDY, AND EAR CANDY! LMAO!

    They're so cute! We need to go up to Whistler sometime, without parents so we could flirt it up with some Australian boys ;) Right Sophie? Hahaha! You're okay from the fall right? (L)

    DANCE ALL NIGHT! ♥

    ReplyDelete