Thursday, January 29, 2009

Friends Forever & NEVER.

My last blog before my uncle from Virginia take over my bedroom for a week. Anyway, I just finished reading Kristine's xanga & i totally teared up. Kristine, your always stand beside me through the good times and the bad & thanks for always believe in me. We've done many stupid decisions in our life but at least we've learned from it and we try to fix things. yes, it's harder now but it's worth it in the end. It's life. Look at it this way, at least you dont have to go through what i have to go through now. Consider yourself lucky. so what if we don't have our late night phone talk anymore. We could do it some other time or we could make time for each other on the weekend and beside we ARE all going to Florida! So for now.. just focus on school. I'm here for you no matter what. xox

"A true friend is someone who knows there's something wrong even when you have the biggest smile on your face." (stolen from Kristine)

urgh, this have been bothering me for a while now and i really need to vent. I'm so fed up by the way you treat me and how i am your second choice all the time. When they are around, you ignore me like i am not there. They are the world to you. Everythings about them. I ALWAYS listen when your hurting and when it's my turn.. do you even listen to what i am saying? You get mad at me for the stupidest thing then you don't tell me and go behind my back and tell them shit about how i dont do this and that. Why is it ALWAYS me your pissed off at!? If they do the same, would you get mad at them? yeah.. i dont think so. Why is it me that has to do everything for you to be happy. Do I have to cater to you all the time!? what the fuck have i ever done to you. i honestly dont understand you. NOT EVERYTHING is revolves around you. I tried so hard to make you happy, to be a good friend and be there when you need me but i honestly feel like your taking advantage of me or doesn't even appreciated it. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment