Saturday, January 31, 2009

DRINK DRANK DRUNK.

Friday, I went downtown and met up with my friend Mila. We went shopping for a little while & we played rockband in the Sony store. Mila was horrible at drums.. like really horrible! After, we went to Starbucks and sat there for a little while to catch up and wait for Georges and Nathan for movie. When they came, I was surprised seeing Jordan with them! Gosh, I missed him! We watched The uninvited. It wasn't that scary but it was so trippy. It was so intense watching the movie sitting beside Mila and Georges... oh my effin god. They screamed so loud and freaking Georges screamed at everything either before or after the scary insane part and everyone laughed at him in the movie theater. Oh funny story! Mila saw this Jonas Brothers poster or something and she was like "somethiing something jo-ne-ass brothers" HAHA she pronounced it JO-NE-ASS brothers and I was like repeat that again.... and then Georges was like you mean " JONAS BROTHERS" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I guess this is a 'gotta be there' funny. Anyway! after, we went to cafe crepe! I had yummy Nutella Crepe with whipp creme ;) yum. The day ended there and we went our seperate way.
I went over to Crystals for Pasu's birthday party. It got better and better later at night. Well for me and Swana. Oh not to mention i saw Swana's pussy for a nice 2 seconds and I pant Swana so i also saw her whole ass! HAHA We drank & the guys decided to play that Pyramid card game that i absolutely HATE. They all gang up on me! After a couple of a shots, I got people to drink some for me! While a few people passed out, Swana and I decided to drink a little more and we got so HYPER... and we thought about this crazy idea to draw on people's faces and also shoved some cards in few guys pants! FUNNEST & FUNNIEST drunk moment with Swana!
Leon's back :) we drew on his face also but we couldn't take pictures of it since he moved and hid his face. Grr!
Oh yeah, after a while i thought it was funny to draw on Swana's face and i drew on her nose to make her look like a kitty! HAHAHAHA and she fucking jumped me after and drew ALL OVER ME. MY BACK. MY FACE. MY ARM. MY TSHIRT. CRYSTAL'S PJ PANTS I WORE. WHAT ELSE.... MY HEAD! wteff... and my ears. bitch. I also found huge bruised marks on my back lmao!

urh.. not the best picture of us but you can see most of the drawing on our face and i forgot to mention that the next morning kevin found out we drew on his face and he found a blue marker and drew on Swana's face and not mine since i was awake HAHA sorry swana :)
Birthday boy! He also got draw on but he woke up while we drew on his face since we couldnt stfu! lmao! happy birthday!

Few of the many passed out people:

hey, I just realized that my marker was brown and swana's marker was orange!! i thought mine was black and swana's was pink O.o

Anyway, Today (saturday) Crystal asked me to do her hair and make up for her for her grad photo but we had one hour and that wasnt enough time for me to do her over! so i just curled her hair and apply a bit of make up to look natural since she doesnt even need much make up anyway! gosh she loooked gorgeous! say hello to CRYSTAL ;] :

hmm.. they look kinda awkward!

No comments:

Post a Comment