Monday, January 12, 2009

Nothing into Something

I used to be so useless and still.. sometime i am useless but now. from now on. It will have to change. I will take things more seriously. I WILL accomplish my goals. I WILL show my friends & family that i can do it & prove it to them. I won't disappoint them after what they have done for me & help me through all this. I WILL do things i was suppose to do couple of years ago... like getting my L, finding a job, apply to Langara & stop being so goddamn lazy! Use my time wisely. And since i don't start school for another 2-3 weeks.. I am NOT going to stay up late & wake up late. I will not just stay home & watch tv or go on the computer or even "chillax". I will plan my days a day before to see what i am able to do - to cross my list below as soon as possible. I WILL achieve all my goals & my new year resolution. I WILL & I can do it. Be patient with me & i will prove it to you. I am going to change.

4 comments:

  1. I KNOW you can do it Sophie! I support you all the way. And if sometimes you ever think you can't and feel down, we'll talk and we'll boost your confidence right back up! I'm proud, and I know you can do it. As long as you put your whole heart into it! And with your friends supporting you, you can definetely do it!

    I finished one thing on my todo list just now. I finally finished my english journals. Now I dont know if I should sleep its 5:30 am already. Oh boy. Tomorrow is going to be a long day. See you tomorrow love.

    love you lots!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) GO SOPHIE GO!
    I believe in you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg! i want a change too! we should do it together! tick off our goals along the way while helping each other! haha i know we can both do it :) btw i'm thinking of going to Langara for something and also want to check it out. care to come along? i'll ask crystal & swana if they are interested too

    & dudddeeee. feels like i haven't talked to you in forever! i rmb you called me when i was sleeping haha. so what happened?! movie...or bbt?! haha sounds really funny

    AND GUESS WHAT?! i'm going camping in this weather! i'm going with cadets to chilliwack...where it's flooded! say i'm crazy but i think it'll be kinda fun :)

    good books? swana has the whole series of a really good book! the Private novels. ask her! :)

    o.0 you were going to the Phillippines?!?!?! How come i had no idea?! lol i was thinking of doing that last year except in Africa but it was hellllll expensive! so i can't since i'm poor :( plus, i need to find a new place to volunteer, any ideas?

    omg...this is a way long msg. i hope your eyes are feeling okay after reading all this haha oh & hopefully when you reply me you won't backspace to your history page ;)


    p.s. sooooo didja find the polaroid?

    ReplyDelete