Friday, January 9, 2009

10 Days Later... Typical.

Today, I woke up & decided; I am going to drop out of English.
This morning when i climbed out of my bed, I collapsed on the ground. I didn't know that my left leg was asleep. I sat on the ground for a few minutes, when i got up to my feet.. I cleaned up my house and I went to go get ready. I left my place around 2 and catch the bus down to Langara college to pick Harmony up and i kind of want to see the school. Unfortunately, I didn't get to see much since i had to go to my school to drop English & register for English again. This time i took the afternoon classes. So i don't have any excuse to skip or be late. I will have my full 8-9 hours of sleep. everyday. Don't have to wake up early. Perfect. After, when I was done with my school things, Harmony and I went to Metrotown and buy books at Chapters and then we went downtown to go shopping for awhile. When I got home, I watched season one of Gossip Girl that my mom rented for me.

My goals & 2009 resolution:

  • Get a B in English.
  • Attend to all my classes.
  • I can't skip one single class, unless i have a good excuse.
  • nor sleep in & purposely skip class. which i can't anymore since i am taking afternoon classes :)
  • I cant be late anymore. not even 5 mins.
  • Get my L!
  • Spend less.
  • Read more.
  • Get back to the gym or at least excercise at home. everyday.
  • Spend more time with my family and friends ♥
  • Enjoy life more.
  • Learn something new.
  • Help others,
  • Assist people who need it, asking nothing in return.
  • FIND OUT WHAT I WANT TO DO WITH MY LIFE.

1 comment:

  1. You've changed Sophie, in a very good way. In a way you seem more mature now. I think you'll figure everything out soon, you seem to know where you're heading now. I'm proud of you! I'm gonna call you right about now. Hopefully you're not sleeping, if you are too late! :)

    love you! ♥

    ReplyDelete