Thursday, January 8, 2009

Stupid Can I.

I can't sleep & why.. BECAUSE;
I regret slacking off in school & skipping too much.
I regret taking advantage of my mom's nice-ness.
I regret not trying in school.
I regret being so fucking stupid.
I wish i can turn back time & redo high school again. I wish i knew in the past that i should have not slack off & try hard enough to get a decent grade. I am so worried that i won't get accepted in college or anywhere else.
what the eff was i thinking back then? oh that it was okay to skip & have fun with my friends. Oh that it was okay to skip and get away with it. Oh that it was okay to skip cause i didn't do my homework. Oh it was OKAY to not listen to my teacher & just talk to my friends. Oh that it was okay to slack off & not do my homework or even study. Oh THAT it was OKAY TO FAIL because its not important. Oh that it was okay to do whatever I want? wtf was i thinking? honestly. i'm so fucking stupid. I've fucking screwed everything up. i fucking regret everything & everything i've done. I just wished i knew not to do that & know what i have to go through now.
It have never hit me untill i was out of high school... that i need to get my act together & try. TRY... AT LEAST TRY SOPHIE... why don't i ever listen to my mom or copy my friends; go to class & listen. just listen... try. try to do homeworks & study. that's all.. AND i couldn't do that.. good job. really... good job.

1 comment:

  1. Sophie, its not to late! You just have to work hard in english get into college. It's not too late to get better, you just have to really hard and catch up. If you believe you can do it, then you WILL be able to do it! You GO GIRL! ♥

    remember I love you :)

    ReplyDelete