Saturday, January 17, 2009

what i've been up to.

This whole week was pretty productive and i had some lazy days also. I know! i said i can't have any but this will have to take some time to change! what can i say? I am such a lazy girl!! Anyway! On monday, i woke up in the AM :) I did some chores, ate breakfast and got ready. I was planning to keep myself busy around the mall or something and wait for Crystal & Swana to get off school since i was planning to go watched their basketball game anyway...but SWANA skipped! so... I waited for her to go get ready then she picked me up & ride down to Ricmond together! We went to Aberdeen & went to go buy some school supplies. After.. We met up with Crystal at the food court. We had lunch together and talked 'till we had to go to basketball. Swana & I stayed a little longer after the girls game & watched the boys game. oh my (L) ;).. haha & BAM i saw someone i wasn't expecting! : damn !#$%^&! eeeep.. ignored! hahahaa

Tuesday: The same routine; Chores, breakfast & got ready. I bussed down to Richmond center to meet up with Crystal and Swana. Ate lunch & walked around the mall. We saw Natalieeee! Around 4-5ish, crystal drove us down to Mcrobert for another basketball game! After the game, Swana & i went to Matsuyama for dinner.

Wednesday: I stayed home.. I layed on the bed & finished my book (which btw i need to buy more books to read!)... I don't think i did much on wednesday... definately.. was one of my lazy day!

Thursday: I studied & took some test over and over again on the internet. My mom rented some good ass chinese drama that was dubbed in vietnamese, so i ended up watching it all night. hm.. yup another lazy day actually! hahaha

Friday: I got up early & did some errands.. and then I had lunch with my mom. Crystal called me after school and we've talked for a while since she was waiting for thomas @ the dentist and I was waiting for my mom to finish pumping gas and buy cereal. When i got home.. I read my cosmopolitan, blogged & watched some dramas.

Saturday (TODAY): Well i planned to go shopping but i dont really know if i am in the mood. I think I am going to go walk my dog around the neighborhood & think of what i can do tonight.. oh btw I need help finding something for Pasu's bday present! HELP! anyway, i am going to go take a shower now. xox

No comments:

Post a Comment