Friday, February 6, 2009

HEY FRIDAY.

School went super duper well today :) I didn't even want the week to end! I wanted to go to SCHOOL! sad right? haha I'm such a geek now! Anyway, after school JP douche picked me up @ school. We went to some Indian restaurant with Jordan! After 3 plates of butter chicken for myself, Jp drove me down to Richmond and dropped me off @ Zepher. I met up with a few friends, went to superstore and then cruise around for a bit. I broke the law today! I drove and I didn't have anyone older than 25 with a class 5! but whatevs, it was soooooo fun! I want to do it again! I cant believe people trust me driving! overall. good day good night. LETS DO IT AGAIN! xox

LOVE SOPHIE♥.

2 comments:

  1. wow im so happy u actually wanted to go to school compared to me who dieds walking to class.

    tsk tsk u broke the law. but i was for a good cause haha! practicing makes perfect! :D

    im glad u had a good friday i did too! lets try make a friday u+me=calculus. youtube 2gether and u+me=calculus, then ull get my random shizz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww! it's almost over NAUHLIIIE! couple of more months! then your DONEEEEE!

    YEAH MAN, hahaha! it was fun though :P

    really? how was the movie??
    je comprend pas? je comprend pas your lango!

    ReplyDelete