Saturday, February 7, 2009

PUSH.

I went shopping with my best friend Harmony! we went to Metrotown for a nice 2-3 hours or so. She got a bunch of cute tops and a chic jacket and I got myself 2 tanks from Aritzia. chhyeah. I desperately need new cute tops, tanks and shorts for this spring break! I got to look cute on this trip! hahaha. I need to do more shopping! So if you need a shopping buddy.. holla at me! seriously. I'm desperate! hahaha. Anyway, after shopping.. Kristine invited me for dinner @ her place. Eddie, Clement and Jude was over already and we decided to go watch Push after. Chris Evans. marry me please? He's so cute! I want a boyfriend like him or just him. :) hahaha

Current Boy Obsession: Chris EvansMy Fashion Icon: Nicole Scherzinger
If i could steal anyone's wardrobe it will have to be Nicole's! She's so hot and she can pull off just about anything! Which i am so jealous of! The malls here aren't good enough and i can never find anything as cute as whatever Nicole is wearing :( anyway, this spring break... I gotta look as hot as her!

SLY♥

2 comments:

  1. dude chris evans is smokin'. id do him any day. haha you watched push? my sister had no idea what it was and we saw all guys come out of that movie theatre.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you were hungry at ...1:27AM!??
    dood.. thank you!! you just discovered my future husband!

    ReplyDelete