Monday, February 9, 2009

HEY MONDAY.

I hate Mondays. My mom gets so fucking cranky.
Threatening me to give my dog away,
if i don't clean his piss..

I can't wait till my mom go to California this weekend! I swear she is such a freaking clean freak. it scares me and annoys me. I always have to clean the god damn house all the time and it's NEVER good enough for her. It's so annoying! she would not stop yelling and complaining.

Anyways, my tank top from Aritzia is too big! i need to go exchange it. who want to come with? anytime this week!!
... School was alright today.. MORE essay to write! I've been written 7 essays so far last week + today! I'm so sick of it! Hopefully this is the last one :(

Reminder:
  • Book for Dana - Icing on the Lake.
  • Return hairspray to Eddie.
  • RETURN MOVIE - Blockbuster.
  • Invite people over on Saturday.
  • Return books - South Hill
SLY♥

No comments:

Post a Comment