Tuesday, February 10, 2009

EEEP.

My teacher gave me one more essay to work on.
that's 8 essays! what the eff!

School was alright UNTIL the guy next to me asked me out. gosh that was awkward :/
now my English class is going to be pretty awkward! Anyways, this saturday I am planning to have a girls night in. So all the single ladies! come over my place and we will partaay :) just a small one. maybe do some baking, movie, cooking, sleep over my place if you want and if you have any suggestion, tell me! so be expecting a text from me and btw don't tell me you cant make it cause i will be very :(

HOUSE RULES:
DO NOT TRASH MY HOUSE AND LET'S HAVE FUN :)

SLY♥

4 comments:

  1. it's going to be a single ladies gong show.
    can we DANCE and LISTEN to single ladies.
    i'll shit in my pants if we do.
    watch me be in a corner with my emo music, saying mmmhm this cookie is damn fine.

    um suggestions? movies suggestions? hmm please no chick flicks. to REMIND us how sad we are. haha and how about baking cheesecake? or no getting a big cheesecake and stuffing our faces? since we are single ladies, we deserve some sad food. LOL

    pms natalie talking :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAH for real,he did?!well well, lucky you!...just act cool soph 8-).

    i didn't think it'd be possible for girls to actually trash a house, unless it's something along the lines of like 'baking gone wrong'

    ReplyDelete
  3. "baking gone wrong" HAHAHHA, its gonna happen if i'm gonna bake! lmao. maybe i'll supervise if we're gonna bake! :) hahaha! YAY single ladies night! woooohoooo! can we watch "hes just not that into you" i heard its super good and funny! you can bring steph :) thats if people want to... which again like i said would be ironic because its valentines day and a bunch of girls are going to watch "he just not that into you" but whatever, its cool! : )

    SWANNNNNNNIER : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. shizznick! you guys comments are so long! i aint replying! hahahaha

    CHECK YOUR facebook MSGS! :)

    ReplyDelete