Monday, March 16, 2009

BYE BYE VANCOUVER...

AND HELLO FLORIDA!

I'm leaving in about 16 hours or less? I'm so excited! wooo! Sorry Dana.. for some reason i cant reply to your comment on my page.. but yeah thanks & i will take lots of pictures! :D Anyways, last post before i leave! I am debating if i should sleep over @ crystals or not. I want to but at the same time i don't. I will see tonight. I am not looking forward to waking up early tomorrow morning. I am not a morning person :/ anyways! im going to go shower and shave every hair on my body as much as possible! ciao

SLY♥

2 comments:

  1. Ok let me try and see if this works before it didnt ok well no i didnot photoshop that pic if used polyvore :) ya nine west ones are expensive 140 I think :s I probs can't wait LOL love u have fun 4 me

    ReplyDelete
  2. woooo party on the plane!!
    im going to go shower and shave every hair on my body as much as possible.....LOL

    ReplyDelete