Sunday, March 15, 2009

LOVE PINK. ♥

Hello! I am relaxing on my bed! :) I was watching the news and it's going to snow tonight! I'm sick of this weather! btw, im watching The Family channel and right now they're playing the new Miley Cyrus song "The Climb." Honestly, why is she still singing? she's a horrible singer. I can sing better than that slut. Anyways, I am finally DONE packing! woohoo! but i feel like i still forgetting something... so yeah, I was looking through my luggage and i brought a lot of PINKKKKKKKKKK! blah. I have a feeling that Im going to be the one with the biggest and heaviest luggage than everyone else :/ not good! imagine getting back from Florida! aiya

1 comment:

  1. I can sing better than that slut >>Lol
    take lots of pics in florida =)
    HAVE FUN

    ReplyDelete