Friday, March 13, 2009

Dear blog ♥.. .

COUNTDOWN: 4 DAYS!
PLAYLIST: Without Reason by The Fray
Valerie by The Zutons

After Spring Break ends I only have 2 weeks and a half till i'm done English :( I am not satisfied with my mark. grr.. and I kind of don't want school to end just yet... because a. My teacher is awesome and ill miss him! b. i need more time to get a better grade and c..............

RANDOMS BECAUSE IM BORED AND I DON'T WANT TO SLEEP YET:
RANDOM1:
-I heard the Twilight crew ARE HERE!! I hope I bump into Robert Pattison!! hug him and get a picture with him!!
RANDOM2:
- In elementary school, I was invited to a birthday party and in my goodie bag i had candies lotions and pokemon cards.. I had all these crap pokemon cards and my friend had one of those shiny card.. when she went to bed, I jacked it and she freaked out the next morning.. She never ended up finding it.. & `till now she still doesn't know i stole it!
RANDOM3:
-I was in choir once and i suck.
RANDOM4:
- you know in elementary school, you had to perform this little dance and sing... in grade 1 or something my class had to perform @ the Queen Elizabeth Theater and some dude dancing next to me peed in his pant, theres a piss puddle on the floor and everyone thought it was ME!
RANDOM5:
- I once was in Vietnamese Star.. which is like all these vietnamese teens perform, sing, act and all that and i was force to be in this play.
RANDOM6:
I flashed my best friend once by mistake.
RANDOM7:
Back in grade 9, I took a picture of my mole/beauty mark on my face & my mom found it in her document and she bitched out @ me thinking it was my nipple!

3 comments:

  1. LMAO at all those randoms. man.. your life is so great. haahaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. random 1: OMG I HEARD FROM MY COUSIN. SHE LIVES IN YALETOWN SO SHE HAS 90% CHANCE SHE'LL SEE THEM. SHE LOVESSS MAKING ME JEALOUS EVERYTIME. I WANT TO STALK THEM EVERYDAY UNTIL I SEE THEM!!!!

    random 2: you terrible kid stealing. ROFLMFAO. but dude pokemon were so radd back in the day HAHA PIKACHU!! (l) pika was so cute i had a giant pika stuffy.

    random 4: HAHAHHAHA THAT SUCKS. WHAT A GROSS KID.

    random 7: hahahahaha did u explain to ur mom it was ur mole or u didnt bother?

    ps. i have a long post. maybe that will interest you when you are bored and u can update urself with my rantings. :D miss u.

    mwah mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh sophie youre so random you make me laugh!
    I havent finished packing yet either. I know im going to wait until maybe sunday & FREAK. Just warning you! :)

    ReplyDelete