Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Brown Overload.

My brown boy obsession has officially expired. After an overload of brownies, I have decided that they are just not for me. Also, save mama a heart attack if i ever bring curry boy home.
Confession:
I miss AJ but i think he will always be that guy I have a crush on but will never go out with. He called me today & he sounded so damn sexy :( haha. I guess it's time for me to go back for asian & white boys. I'm not racist but I can't picture myself with a black or a native guy. AND Warning! If you ever want to go for brown guys, all i gotta say is that they are pretty clingy. I find myself looking @ my cell & finding freaking 5 missed calls & 2 texts asking me "Whatsup?" well if I am not answering your phone calls.. Obviously I won't be texting you (no it's not AJ.. lol) but if that's what you like then go for it! Anyways, TMR is the big day! I'm so excited! I'll post up a picture tomorrow! :D

2 comments: