Monday, December 28, 2009

Michael Seater ♥

I was going to go for dim sum with Kristine, Alex & Clement today but I woke up late, by the time I got ready & on my way there, they were already done eating! so I decided to go shopping by myself for a while until I wait for Clement to join me. I walked around & I saw a huge line up in the mall, I decided to see what's the commotion, Michael Seater & Stacey Farber was having an autograph session! yes! I fell in love with Michael Seater ♥ hot stuff. good thing Clement came on time to line up with me & take a picture for me! even though they aren't big stars but I was pretty starstruck! Soon afterward, we met up with Kristine & Dana for a bit, just pigged out on popcorn & talked. I went home for dinner w/ my family & I made a special little treat for my sister & grandparent. I madethem thin, crispy, nutella & banana crepe! It was GOOOOOOD

No comments:

Post a Comment