Thursday, December 24, 2009

whats up?

I didnt do much beside shopping, eating & sleeping! lol
Monday: I get to sleep in since i got the hotel room to myself, then went for some more crawfish & chicken wings. We also went to Disney Downtown.
Tuesday: I went for ice cream, my mom bought about 4 more flans for me to eat! It's the best so far! I watched Fringe all night in my hotel room & didn't sleep until 3 in the morning!
Wednesday: I went shopping with my friend Brittany & her friends. I kinda ditched them after awhile & went on my own. They are nice but they are a crowd I would never hang with.. I only bought a shirt. it's lacey & just 10$!! yes! 10! after I met up with them again & her friend drove brittany & i to the movies. We watched Did you Hear about the Morgans? it's an alright movie, we also shopped a little around Disney Downtown.
Today: I went for coffee w/ my mom & sister, had some vietnamese food, then went to this vietnamese mall, then to a relative's.. they had a wiener dog! freaking cute! after we went shopping @ this huge mall then dinner then home & packing! coming home tomorrow!

BEST FLAN EVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment