Monday, February 22, 2010

Green Potato. Green Beer.

The more I watch the olympic game, the more I am pissed. I mean we are doing pretty well but we can't let the United State beat us or atleast hope another country beat the US. I just hope we get double digit medals! We can do it, Canada! Don't piss me off, please! we are doing so well.. keep on going! so my weekend went pretty well. Friday, I went shopping & I went over to Dana's to chill. Saturday, Dana & I went shopping & went to a bar downtown. While we were lining up, these 2 mexican guys infront of us asked if they could sit with us cause we are girls so it's easier to get in, but I think it's just an excuse to sit with us and hit on Dana. The whole night, mexican #1 was hitting on Dana. Asking her to hug + kiss him, asked for her number, asked for her facebook, asked to dance with her & made us promised we party with him next week & so he can dance with Dana all night long. They were talking & laughing while I'm stuck with burrito boy. He even tried to put his arm around me.. fml. It was a funny night. Sunday, Tiffany, Dana, Daniel & I went to the heineken house. It was pretty cool but the food price & quantity wasn't. I ended up eating at McD after. Anyway, the dutch knows how to party!
PS it's almost march.. Where's our calendar?

1 comment:

  1. this is the funniest post, burrito boy?!? where do you come up with these names! hahah but i like the title... i can still taste those green mashed potatoes.

    ReplyDelete