Sunday, February 28, 2010

WOOOOOOO CANADA CANADA CANADA!!

It's 3:30am and I'm still tipsy! I can't sleep.. I'm too woowowhwooohooooo... but for the first time I didn't puke but DANA DID! dana puked dana puked dana puked! fucking awesome night. beat bar night last week x10! Dana, Tiffany, Arvin, Pepper & I went to olympic bar & grill?? Olympia?? I don't remember. We took couple of shots. I dared Tiffany to get a guys number & I was her wingmen. I went up to a guy, asked him if he was single & meet my friend tiffany. I walked away.. They talked & exchanged number. She came back & a few minutes later, the guy came, brought his friend & sat with us. we talked.. drew on ourselves.. after awhile, few cute guys sat next to our table, we talked & exchange numbers. we were all rowdy, yelling & laughing our asses off. Luckly for tiffany, the fucking guy paid half of her bill & i'm fucking stuck with a 50$ bill!!! I don't know if I want to spend so much on drinks anymore :( eff it. IT WAS A GOOD FUCKING BAR NIGHT. Words can't describe this night.
i'll add more details if i remember more tomorrow....
7:17am: I tried sleeping since 4am & it's not working out for me. The alcohol is keeping me up! I want to sleep so bad but I can't! I'll be so chocked if I slept through the Hockey game today! SLEEP GODDAMNIT!
SO PROUD TO BE CANADIAN!
I FREAKING LOVE YOU, CROSBY ♥! HAHA The usa look so sad!! woohooooo! LET'S GO PARTY & CELEBRATE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment