Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Vancouver 2010 ♥

My olympic break has been pretty amazing! It's better than I thought! I don't want it to end! Friday, I can't remember what I did.. I think I was watching the opening ceremony & just chilled at home. Saturday, I went to pop opera for Tiffany's birthday. We danced all night & had some drinks. While waiting for the bus after clubbing.. Random guys came up & just talked to us.. I love the atmosphere here! Everyone is so nice & crazy! haha Anyway, I'm an idiot.. I wasn't reading the bus sign properly, Dana & i waited for the bus for half an hour not knowing that it doesn't run all the way back home. so we had to call Jp to give us a ride back home. Sunday morning, I was temple hopping with my family for new year then at night, Dana & I were just planning to either go clubbing or go to a bar. I called up a few friends & we ended up doing both. First Dana & I walked around downtown & random people asked to take pictures with us & we took pictures with stranges. It was crazy down there. We went to caprice for a bit with Dana, Harmony, Georges, George & Farzin. Tony & Chris Wong came after but didn't want to come in so they went to cafe crepe instead. Belgium chocolate came after & got me a rose he he he.. my friend couldn't get him in so we left & met up w/ Tony & chris but got kicked out because there wasn't enough seats for us to sit. so Dana, Harmony, Belgium choco & I went to a bar instead. Georges, grant and his friend came & met up with us.. We had couple of drinks, got buzzed & lots of giggles. That night was freaking funny & fun. Dana even took Grant's canada flag & ran around the police..... .. . . .... .... I want another bar night & Grace + Christian better be going with us! Monday, I wanted to stay home but Daniel texted & said Heineken house but freakin' ass ditched us & said do it on tuesday instead. I was already in Richmond so Dana, Arvin & I went to a pub. Ate, had some drinks & watched the olympic game. Had fun anyways! Tuesday, I went to metro w/ Kristine, Clement, Emily & her friend, Mona. After shopping, I went for chinese new year dinner with my mom + family from my dad side. I am going to go BROKE soon. so many more birthdays & they are all doing it at some clubs.. @#$%^&^%$#@#!
PS I miss you, Grace. Come back soon!! & you can officially write on my comment box :)
Pictures with random people we don't know:
Dana: "Now this man is the definition of rowdy." LOLOL
To Be Continue...

1 comment:

  1. AJHAHAHAH i just had to read this, awesome!!! i should blog soon, but i have so much to write about yet i dont know how to put it in words hahah, il just add it on here though, MISS YOU TOO GRACE!! and yeah good idea, we should all just go to a bar with christian,legends was good but it was kinda dead, unless its cuz it was a monday night that we went, but i prefer downtown lol. i wish i actually lived down there!jaahhah yeah with all that we're doing, we might go broke, i know i prob will. so arvin says we go clubbing too much hahhah

    ReplyDelete