Wednesday, February 17, 2010

wings with maquirang.

I found a better place than kelsey's for wings! It's cheaper too! o.29$/wings! yaaah! at Oscars' pub. I went with Jp. He's a very very messy eater, had freaking stains all over his shirt hahaha. we were just catching up & enjoying our food. While we were fooling around.. We decided to call Alice up, to come out with us after since miss Daners can't come out with us since she pulled 4.. yes 4 wisdom teeth! We met up with Alice at some bubble tea place in burnaby & she introduced us to her new bf. We had a little double date going on. It was a good night. I think I laughed as much as I laughed on sunday. My jaw hurts.
Frustrated Filipino

1 comment:

  1. lolololol, totally missed out! hahha attack those wings jp! loved how you called with an attempt of a girls voice too

    ReplyDelete