Sunday, August 8, 2010

Back to my oldie but goodie blog!

Tumblr or any other blog sites won't do it for me.
I'm staying with you, blogger.


Summer has been not all the time, but for the most part really well. 4 months almost coming to an end & it's back to school we go! I can't say i spent my time wisely this summer, I got to stop with these lazy days of mine because I am foolishly throwing away a moment & wasting my time but it is nice once in awhile. I really want more outdoorsy adventure like we've been having lately (biking, beach, cultus, hiking). I have about one more month.. Let's make the most out of it!

3 comments:

  1. hahahah you said it sistahhhhh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol it was just perfect timing. cuz i was checking out all the blogs i was following..and yours happened to have a new post =)

    ReplyDelete