Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I wish your scent on my pillow will never fade away.

Anyways, today was a pretty long day! Dana & I woke up late for breakfast with Gabe & Arvin. So Arvin picked us up & went for breakfast somewhere in Burnaby. He paid for our food which was very unexpected! We decided to go walk around stanley park for bit. Afternoon, Dana & I went shopping at metro for a few hours. I went home around 6. My mom came home & wanted to show my aunt this ice cream place with 218 flavors & then we drove around gastown & yaletown. I came home with a family feud game invitation & a msg asking "do you miss me yet?" .. an hour later, He went online, we had a good conversation then he had to go for breakfast. Well, i'm exhausted! I haven't been sleeping more than 8 hours lately! Time to sleep! good night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment