Sunday, August 15, 2010

alcohol balcohol.

Can anyone explain to me why alcohol can't put me to sleep!? I'm sober now yet I'm still numb! Tonight was a good night, no doubt. Except Kristine & Alex had to leave early because he thinks she danced with other guys..? well.. happy birthday Alex! haha had to a good time anyways! I'm in my happy mood right now! I really needed this night! We saw Chubby Tommy! ...hm what did i do today!? oh! I went for coffee with Mila! It was really nice seeing her again! felt like she never left! She's still the same which is what i love about her! I went home around dinner time & got ready with Dana! That's pretty much it... night ♥

2 comments:

  1. haha its cause you didnt dance enough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. chubbieeeeee tommy hahahha. glad we were annoying together, and not just me lol.
    CHEEEEERS to last night!

    ReplyDelete