Saturday, August 21, 2010

My casual night out make up.

My camera washed me out.
My eyes:
- ELF Eyelid primer all over my lid.
- Lancome eye shadow in Latte(matte white) below my brows.
- Lancome eye shadow in Avant gold metallic (gold) all over my lid.
- Lancome eye shadow in luxe grey (light brown) on the crease & blend it out.
- Loreal Voluminous mascara.
-M.A.C fluidline in blacktrack on my upper lashes & waterline.
- SEPHORA waterproof smoky cream liner in (no name or number - it's the navy blue with shimmers) on my bottom lashes & on top of my blacktrack liner & i smudged it out.
- ELF shadow stick in glow on my waterline & inner corner.
My face:
- Jemma Kidd Show glow bronzing powder in 01 Expose under my cheekbones, jaw line & under my chin
- ELF Natural radiance blusher in Flushed (barbie pink) on my cheeks.
Lips:
- M.A.C Satin lipstick in Brave (nude brown).
- Mystique lip plump in Bubbly on top.

1 comment: