Saturday, October 23, 2010

Double date + Theatresports.

JP planned out another date for us but this time it was a double date with his friend Hakiem and his girlfriend Nathasha. He got tickets for this improve comedy show at Granville Island called TheartreSports. First, we went to Sammy J peppers for drinks then we went to the comedy show. It was funnnny! This was something different :) i enjoyed it a lot ♥ anyways... i'm thinking of planning something for JP.. but don't know what yet! any suggestions!?

2 comments:

  1. lol dude JP super spoils you! haha I say surprise him with a hockey game!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah he is! haha are you kidding me! i aint rich :( and if i do, I have to buy one for myself cause he wants me to go with him! any other suggestion :/ ahahahaa

    ReplyDelete