Friday, October 8, 2010

First date.

Thinking back on our first date, I can't help it but laugh! We went to felicos for dinner & we bumped into Jonathan Tsai, he recently got the job there. 5 minutes later, JP start freaking out, stood up & looked at me with his eyes wide open.. I asked what's going on and he said he doesn't know where his wallet is! He ran out to his car and left me sitting alone awkwardly.. He walked back and said we gotta go back to his house or work to find his wallet. So embarrassing yet funny since we only stayed in the restaurant for less than 10 mins and we walked out right after.. The waitress were all thanking us for coming. He was so embarrassed! lmao He finally found his wallet at home and drove back to Felicos. Jonathan laughed at us and said "I can't believe you forgot your wallet!". After dinner, We went downtown and went for desserts at True Confections. Hmm ♥

1 comment: