Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Hello Tuesday.

I'm trying to remember what i've been doing these past few weeks but i can't remember! I don't think I did anything special.. I remember a random bar night w/ JP & Dana, Halloween party, Crystal's birthday & Roosters. I hate how I can't blog everyday since the laptop is broken and I feel weird blogging on JP's laptop cause i'm paranoid he'll find my blog and read it! but anyway, I hate how i can't update as much anymore. I like to go back to my post and read what i've been doing.. Also because i can never remember what i did. Brain of an 80 yr-old grandma.

So I am SO excited for this week/weekend! short week since I have no school on Thursday & Friday and I get off at 1220 on wednesday! Just finished my second midterm for psych today. bombed it for sure. Few birthdays this week, Steph, JP & daddy. I'm still deciding what to get my little sister! Probably gonna go shopping tomorrow. Thursday, girls night in at Graces to bake & help me bake JP's birthday cake. I think I'm more excited for JP's birthday than he is! he he he my mom got 2 hockey tickets for us :) i'm so excited to give it to him on his bday! He's gonna be so stoked! EEEP i can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment